- Recycling of paper by the reception staff.
- Recycling of glass, metal and plastic by food management staff, thus helping to manage waste and reduce raw material consumption and energy use.
- Oil collection and recycling. The process of their reuse is defined, since they are an excellent raw material that would end up through the sewers in biological treatment plants or in the aquifer.
- Sequential replacement of common light bulbs with energy saving light bulbs, ensuring the reduction of energy use.
- Automatic power outage, leaving the room, using magnetic switches, which when removed also cut off the power supply.
- An automatic closing system of the air conditioners is used with magnetic traps, placed in the windows of the rooms. They stop the operation of air conditioners by opening the window, helping to use and consume energy unnecessarily.
- Application of double glazing in the rooms, minimizing the losses to the environment and therefore reducing the need for energy for heating / cooling, effectively protecting the environment.
- The use of solar water heaters, one of the cleanest and most efficient devices, which use renewable energy sources, ensures fuel savings and reduction of carbon dioxide.